PogoCam™, the world's smallest wearable camera that attaches to fashionable eyewear. Unlike that of Snap Spectacles which has its camera integrated into one style of eyewear, PogoCam, is easily attachable and detachable to a wide variety of frame styles.
PogoCam goes beyond the capabilities of Snap's Spectacle product with a more advanced camera that takes still images as well as HD video, attaches easily to many frame styles with or without prescription lenses and matches the fashion style of the user. It's a tiny, easy-to-use camera designed for everyone. It removes the user from the confines of a viewfinder, allowing people to enjoy and pay attention to the event while capturing it. The user can easily share their images or video with friends and family."
- PogoCam utilizes a proprietary new electronic architecture that allows the highest level of miniaturization with lower power requirements than competitive cameras for the same level of high image resolution, memory capacity and performance.
- PogoCam's extremely small size allows it to be worn without distracting from the fashion look of eyewear.
- Weighing less than two dimes and measuring only 10.9 x 12.5 x 42.8 millimeters, PogoCam attaches magnetically to eyewear having a proprietary track called PogoTrack™.
- PogoCam allows a user to capture a number of images taken by a typical user during the course of a day. PogoCam allows people to "look and shoot" up to 100 photographs or two minutes of continuous HD video with audio (or 12 ten second clips).
- When in use, the camera displays a visible courtesy light that blinks allowing those being photographed to know.
- PogoCam allows people to "look and shoot" up to 100 photographs or two minutes of continuous HD video with audio (or 12 ten second clips).
- When in use, the camera displays a visible courtesy light that blinks allowing those being photographed to know. When not in use or if in an environment where photography is discouraged, it can be slid back on the track or easily removed. PogoCam's accompanying patent pending mobile app includes auto centering, auto alignment and image rotation – eliminating the need for a camera viewfinder by automating certain post processing adjustments normally required for manual cameras. The image quality is comparable to that of one's smartphone
Eyewear with PogoTrack is designed to serve as a universal platform for a wide range of future electronic wearable devices over and beyond the PogoCam camera. Additional potential compatible wearables would, by example only, include an alertness monitor to prevent drivers from falling asleep and a UV meter to prevent sunburn by alerting users when exposed to damaging rays.