On 14th/Nov/2016, Zebra Technologies unveiled its next evolution in enterprise mobile computing: the TC5 Series touch mobile computers. Developed for retail and field mobility applications, the TC51 and TC56 have been designed to satisfy the durability, power and security needs of business users while offering an intuitive consumer design to meet the expectations of end users.
With a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones, along with the Zebra-only enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires, TC51/TC56 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own.
The TC51/TC56 — everything your workers want, with everything your business needs.
- The fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
- Unmatched processing power to do it all with power efficiencies
- Maximum display size with advanced technology for graphics-intensive intuitive applications
- Running the Android™ 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, the TC5 Series is supported by Zebra's Mobility DNA, the industry's most comprehensive suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps.
- Ultimate scanning performance of 1D / 2D barcodes - even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed
- 13MP camera for ultra-high resolution photos
- Unsurpassed security with Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx)
- Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities
- The TC5 series also provides the operational ease of support for a better total cost of ownership (TCO) as well as the fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside with 802.11ac/r/k Wi-Fi connectivity for superior roaming capability, and 4G LTE WWAN.