BenQ has unveiled world's first short throw laser projector that incorporates BenQ's mercury-free Bluecore light engine. The BenQ LX60ST and LW61ST have the ability to deliver better energy efficiency, performance and instant readiness.
The projector will be able to connect using wireless.
According to Country Head and General Manager of BenQ India, Rajeev Singh, BenQ is market leader in Short Throw projector category with biggest market share, therefore adding Blue Core engine projector we are one big step closer to fulfilling our endeavor of providing the best to education industry.
With the introduction of these two new projectors (LX60ST and LW61ST), BenQ expects to further strengthening its hold in this segment.
Some key features for these projectors are:
- An average of 20000 hours of reliable brightness in Eco Mode
- 80000:1 ultra-high contrast ratio for outstanding images and crisp clear content
- Instant on/off capability to save time on projector warm up or cool down
- Manual brightness level adjustment to suit different surroundings
- A mercury-free light source that is more environmentally friendly and safe