The latest generation Pavilion x2, a new detachable designed to be a tablet first without compromising the notebook experience.
HP Pavilion x2 takes the detachable PC category to a new level by merging the best of a super thin tablet with a notebook form factor. Designed for productivity and stability, the detachable PC uses an innovative magnetic hinge to easily transition from notebook to tent mode to stand mode.
The Pavilion x2 is designed for productivity and optimized for entertainment. It comes with owesome features below at starting price of $299.99.
- It has a latchless magnetic connector easily detaches and attaches the keyboard for a traditional notebook experience or to transform the device into a tablet.
- It comes in a variety of colors Blizzard White, Sunset Red and Turbo Silver and weighs 1.29 pounds and 2.48 pounds with the keyboard attached. And gets to be 9.65 millimeters thin and 16.75 millimeters with the keyboard attached.
- HP optimized the device to be stable to work great as a notebook. The 10 inch diagonal HD IPS display opens at a best in class angle of 135 degrees for a great viewing experience without tipping.
- It comes with USB Type-C connector to charge and power the device and enable data transfer over USB 2.0. The device also has a full-size USB 2.0 port to attach external devices without a dongle.
- It gives 10.75 hours of battery life playing full HD video. Its has quad-core Intel Atom processor with up to 64 gigabytes of storage and a micro SD card reader to further expand storage.
- The front facing HP TrueVison HD Webcam provides clear video for online chatting experiences.
You can get one at www.hpshopping.com