- Today begins the "Cisco Digital Cribs Watch! Tweet! Win!" promotion, which challenges viewers to answer questions about three newly released Cisco Digital Cribs webisodes that convey the connected life. Fifteen winners will each receive a Flip Video camcorder for correctly answering a daily question relating to one of the three Digital Cribs videos.
- The three Digital Cribs webisodes offer an inside look at the connected lives of electronic dance music DJ Paul van Dyk, TreeHugger.com founder Graham Hill, and Lastminute.com co-founder Martha Lane Fox.
- To enter, first watch the three new Digital Cribs webisodes located at www.digitalcribs.com. Then, follow @DigitalCribs on Twitter and reply to the daily question, asked from www.twitter.com/DigitalCribs. In your reply, you must include the hashtag #DigitalCribs.
- Daily Digital Cribs questions will be announced at 12:00 p.m. PDT, Monday through Friday, August 3 - August 21, 2009.
- Winners are chosen at random and will be announced daily by @DigitalCribs, just before the new daily trivia question. There is a limit of one entry per daily question.
- Prizes include a selection of Flip Video™ camcorders: five Flip MinoHD™ five Flip Ultra™, and five Flip UltraHD™ cameras, approximate retail values range from $149.99 to $229.00*. The camcorders are selected by the winner, on a first to win, first to choose system.
- Complete Official Rules
- Check out the new Web series, "Digital Cribs"
- Digital Cribs is on Facebook, Myspace and Friend Feed
- Catch excerpts of "Digital Cribs" on You Tube
- Follow @Digital Cribs on Twitter