Bose world’s leaders of smart speakers are bringing the Google Assistant to its line of smart speakers and soundbars. This includes the Bose Home Speaker 500, Bose Soundbar 500 and 700, and an all-new, compact smart speaker coming later this summer, the Bose Home Speaker 300.
With the Google Assistant built in, you can play music, find answers on Google Search, manage everyday tasks and control smart devices around your home just by saying “Hey Google” If you’re using the Assistant for the first time on your Bose device, here are a few tips to get started:
- Enjoy entertainment: Ask the Google Assistant to play music and radio from your speaker. Or, stream videos to your Chromecast-enabled TV with a simple voice command to your Bose smart speaker.
- Get answers: Get answers on sports, weather, finance, calculations and translations.
- Control compatible smart home devices: Check that the lights are turned off when you leave home and adjust the thermostat when you return. The Assistant works with over 3,500 home automation brands and more than 30,000 devices.
- Plan your day: With your permission, get help with things like your flight information, or your commute to work. Check on the latest weather and traffic in your area.
- Manage tasks: With your permission, your Assistant can add items to your shopping list and stock up on essentials. Set alarms and timers hands free.
Visit Bose website to grab one today.