Hey buddies thought this would be important so I came up with couple of steps on how you can have your contact details or signature into any of email application of your choice.
- click Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Click on “Signatures” button.
- In the new window “Create Signature” -> on the right of that widow click on “New”.
- Enter the name you would like to call your signature… mine is “Bob” then you can choose the way you want to create your signature.
Start with a blank signature. Click NEXT
- In the box where the cursor blinks you can add in your contact details / signature depending on your preferable formula.. After click OK and also on the next screen.
- Choose the name of your signature on Signature for new messages and signature for replies and forwards. Click Apply and OK.
You have successfully added your contact details into your M/S outlook emails.
Microsoft Outlook Express:
- Click Tools -> Options -> Signatures -> (under signatures) Click New
- You can rename “from Signature #1 to say bob” then add your text in “Edit Signature” or you could upload your html file. Any of the options works well.
NOTE: signature settings option must be activated in order to see your signature when sending emails.
- If you’re using a Roundcube as your Webmail application well you to can have a signature.
- Click Personal Settings -> Identies.
Under Identies -> Double click your email address. Double click on it then fill in the options inclusive of your Signature details.
- Click on OPTIONS on the top Right Hand Side-RHS. Its just above Try the new Yahoo! Mail.
- On the drop down choose/click on MAIL OPTION.
- On LHS click Signature then click on Show a signature on all outgoing messages option.
- Then you can fill in the text box with your contact details.
- Click " Save Changes " on top of the signature. And that is it.
- Click on settings just next to your user ID.
- Under General Settings you will see Signature click on text box and enter your contact details.
- Then scroll down to “Save Changes”
Incase you have something easier, better that can help all of us regarding signature add-post it through the comment section.